Sunday 9 August 2009

Wikio

Interesting, I've just been ranked by Wikio for the first time. Only 17th in the wine and beer category, but still, up there with the best. I'm chuffed.

Interesting, in a wine and beer category beer bloggers seem to have the edge, or so it would seem. It's all to do with how blogs link to each other, apparently. So, we're a sociable lot and no doubt, that's beer for you.

Right, I'm off to find more bloggers to make friends with. That can't be a bad thing, can it?

Interstingly, blogger spell check does recognise blog and blogger, but not bloggers. Obviously the system that provides this medium thinks we all act singularly and therefore there can't be a plural of the noun.

6 comments:

Curmudgeon said...

Hey, I'm 12th :-)

Fairly impressive when it doesn't even claim to be a "beer blog" as such.

(evil grin)

Unknown said...

Grrrr. I saw that. But we can all go up, or down....

[Even more evil grin accompanied by rubbing hand together as cunning plan is hatched to try and beat Curmudgeon]

Alistair Reece said...

Dave,

Are you really that surprised considering your blog is one of those which is always thought provoking and worth reading?

Tandleman said...

I need to up my game I think. Too many breathing down my neck.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words Al. I try to be humble and not take anything for granted. I don't always manage that of course, being human.

Tandleman, you've gone up to 6th. I've got a way to go to catch you up. But I can try.......

Alistair Reece said...

Being human is such a burden sometimes!