Tuesday 5 May 2009

Please bear with me.....

I've not posted for a while. It's not that I've fallen out with blogging, it's just that I seem to have several other things going on. In particular, we are much busier now with customers, which of course we expected with the longer days and better weather, although today it is raining.

Additionally, this blog has helped me to start a longer term writing project that has been in concept for over 3 years. More of my writing time will be taken over by this new project.

But don't worry, I'll still keep posting here when I become inspired to do so. I've got an idea about comparing my own Tenacity ale with draft Westmalle Dubbel, but I'm waiting for them to both go on the bar together. I like both these beers and in isolation they seem to provoke similar enjoyment for me. I suspect there will also be significant discernible differences when tasted in the same session.

Watch this space.....

No comments: