Monday 21 May 2012

SIBA North Council Rep

Bit of a canvassing post here. I'd write more, but I've got work to do.

There is a space on the SIBA council for a North region representative.

You may have seen Stringers comment on this blog. The man behind the persona is Jon Kyme and he's a mate, although you wouldn't have thought so by the way he baits me here.

He knows quite a lot of stuff about all sorts of things and is a witty and entertaining drinking companion. Although, that by itself is obviously not a good reason to vote for him.

I'm voting for him because I don't believe he would take any prisoners when it comes to defending the little guy. Want someone on council who knows the struggles facing little breweries? Jon's your man. Worried that SIBA might be too heavily biased with ambitious corporate empire building suites? Well, Jon is not that, trust me.

Please, if you are a SIBA North brewing member, vote for him too. Votes need to be in today; you should have had an email.

Thanks very much.


2 comments:

StringersBeer said...

Thanks for the endorsement Dave. It seems I've been elected to council.

The revolution starts here! Only joking. No, really. Joking.

Baron Orm said...

Congratulations Jon I'm sure you will do a cracking job!